Sydney Trains Infrastructure Members – Protected Industrial Action Update
As Infrastructure Members of the RTBU, we will be implementing an overtime ban from Thursday, 25th January 2018. This is a ban on all overtime which means,
- No built in overtime on a rostered shift;
- No rostered overtime shifts;
- No extension of shifts;
- No non-rostered overtime.
Please note that on-call shifts are not covered by this notice. We will be attending call-outs as usual.
This ban means that you cannot be required to work any rostered overtime from the 25th January onwards.
If you are rostered for overtime that overlaps into Thursday the 25th January 2018 (E.g.: night shift) and you have already accepted the shift, you need to:
- Commence work on your start time.
- At midnight advice your manager that your protected action has commenced and you are finishing work now.
All RTBU members are protected when taking part in these actions including apprentices.
Need more information, please contact the RTBU Office on 9264 2511.
|Issued by:||Authorised by:|