AIRPORTLINK EA – LOG OF CLAIMS
To: All RTBU AirportLink Members
The RTBU is about to commence bargaining for a new enterprise agreement for AirportLink members. Below is the Log of Claims compiled from the recent member survey.
- Annual wage increases of 4% for all classifications and allowance covered under the agreement for each year of the Agreement
- Superannuation to increase 1% on top of the superannuation guarantee
- Term of the Agreement = 3-year agreement
- Included in Clause 13.3 – All-purpose rate for casual employees (Base Rate +20% loading for casual + penalty rate)
- Review of the early morning and afternoon shift allowance to allow for fairness and equity.
- Redundancy Clause 35 increase provisions to maximum of 20 years’ service cap
- The following leave provision to be included
- Mental health day RUOK
- Pandemic leave
- Review of the rostering
- Set minimum numbers for shift
- Allow for support and back up in peak time for domestic and international
- Review of the level 3 position classification structures and mechanisms of appointment
Please use the attached survey to tell us if you endorse the log of claims by Friday 27th May 2022
We will update members on the results of the survey and keep them in the loop as bargaining progresses.
If you have any questions, please contact your local delegate or organiser Wayne Moody
|Issued By: Wayne Moody Organiser||Authorised By: Alex Claassens Branch Secretary|
Please click HERE to download the bulletin.